Matt Kulseth is the founder and an attorney at MIGHTY MARKS®. Matt focuses his legal practice entirely on trademark law and works with law firms and clients throughout the United States. Matt believes empowering small business with reasonably priced trademark registration is vitally important to protecting and growing strong brands. When Matt isn’t practicing law he enjoys serving his community as volunteer firefighter, camping and fly-fishing with his wife Maggie, daughters Faye and Ruby, and dog Otto.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- University of Richmond, BA: Leadership Studies & Political Science
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- MSBA New Lawyers Section Committee (Co-Chair CLE)
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Twenty-First Century Trademarks: How Quirky Quick Response Codes (QUIRCS) Will Challenge the Lanham Act and the USPTO
- Law Review on QUIRCS Video Interview
Sheila Engle has over 12 years of paralegal experience in trademark law, working for several mid-size and large law firms, and has managed the international and domestic trademark portfolios for numerous well-known clients. Sheila’s enthusiasm for trademark law and client service is evident in her work.