Matt Kulseth is the founder and an attorney at MIGHTY MARKS®. Matt focuses his legal practice entirely on trademark law and works with law firms and clients throughout the United States. Matt believes empowering small business with reasonably priced trademark registration is vitally important to protecting and growing strong brands. When Matt isn’t practicing law he enjoys serving his community as volunteer firefighter, camping and fly-fishing with his wife Maggie, daughters Faye and Ruby, and dog Otto.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 2011
- University of Richmond, BA: Leadership Studies & Political Science 2007
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Twenty-First Century Trademarks: How Quirky Quick Response Codes (QUIRCS) Will Challenge the Lanham Act and the USPTO
- Law Review on QUIRCS Video Interview